- Manage Personal Care in Indonesia to achieve sales, margin and targets
- Manage GKA (including complete UL portfolio) and develops new customers in target markets of Personal Care
- Development of new sales channels and managing of major distributors
- Develop and implement Business Segment strategy in the country in the frame of regional segment strategy
- Country responsibility for Business Segment sales turnover and working capital
- Responsible for profitable utilization rate of local production units according to business plan
- Improve continuously efficiency of processes within local Business Segment
- Degree in Business management, Chemistry or its equivalent
- 5 – 8 Years’ experience sales or relevant industries in personal care/home care
- First sales management experience
- Knowledge in products / customers of segment
- Experience in different cultural environments
- Prepared for extensive travel in Indonesia
Our Offer Clariant is a focused and innovative specialty chemical company based near Basel in Switzerland. Last year the company recorded CHF 6.6 billion in sales harnessing the talents of its 18 000 employees across 53 countries.
Clariant’s portfolio is optimized for future growth, with a focus in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysts, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings.
We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success. Investment in innovation capabilities and developing inspiring environments for courageous and determined minds are therefore key to reaching our goal.
Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.
[Not translated in selected language]