The position is also as an owner of local GAAP compliance and statutory reporting, tax filling and ensure effective & streamlining local process. This position also acts as a single point of contact for the countries to provide and coordinate functional supports to in-country business and operations for Indonesia and Thailand
- The incumbent should possess an undergraduate financial degree, with at least 10 years experience with an audit firm and a major manufacturing/trading Company.
- The individual should also exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills, independent initiative, planning and organizing skills, and should have a proven ability to solve problems. Prior supervisory experience, strong conceptual and analytical skills are also required.
- This position requires the incumbent to have a thorough understanding of banking payment process, local tax regulations is mandatory, audit process and ability to interact with external auditors, tax authority and other agencies.
- Knowledge of Accounting Application Skills, especially SAP, and ability to quickly learn is also required.
- Knowledge in Indonesian General Accepted Accounting Principle and Indonesian Tax knowledge
Asia – Regular
Business Sector / Division